I would like you all to meet another one of my blog friends, Veronica Grace from Knitful Dezigns. She is a very talented and beautiful gal, and has some mad skills when it comes to make-up. So here she is with her first every tutorial!
Hello Everyone! If you don't already know me my name is Veronica grace, I've been given the awesome privilege to guest blog today. I've made you all a short video of a basic smoky eye look, perfect for any occasion. I've used four colors to achieve this and I'll be posting everything I've used in the order I used it below. ***this is my first ever makeup tutorial, so I was a tad bit nervous jeje*** ENJOY
- Painterly Paintpot by MAC (as a primer)
- Pixie epoxy (shimmer primer)
- Bride sparkly shadow by My pretty zombie
- Ravenwood Manor eyeshadow by My pretty zombie
- Coffin Critters eyeshadow by My pretty zombie
- and White Lines eyeshadow by My pretty zombie (as a highlight and for blending)
- also I used ravenwood manor underneath my eye with a normal eyeshadow brush
- Black eyeliner
- Falsies (using ardell glue)
- and a light pink lipstick by Maybelline * unfortunatley the name rubbed off *
- The blush I used at the end is Warm soul mineral blush by MAC
I hope you all enjoyed the small tutorial :) And thank you Zara for the awesome chance to guest blog!!!
Veronica Grace <3
Thank You Veronica for the awesome tutorial! Head on over to Veronica Grace’s and check out all the cool things on her bloggy!
Hope you all have an amazing Weekend, and use this tutorial!