Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 18, 2012

It’s Okay Thursday

 

It’s been a while since I’ve linked up with Neely for It’s Okay Thursday. So here I am, on this beautiful Thursday afternoon. Sitting in my unorganized office, while someone else cleans my house, writing about what I think is OKAY.

Its Ok Thursdays

It’s completely and totally OKAY…

… that I am paying someone else to clean my floors, and bathrooms, and appliances and counters and so on. It’s totally worth me spending the money for someone else to make my house look pretty, so that I can spend more time doing things I love, and being productive.

… to crave a latte every morning, and totally okay to give into buying a latte every morning. That $4.00 a day is not going to make me rich.

… to have just ordered several items from Lulu and not feel guilty about it. Good quality and cute workout clothes are a must. And it’s also okay to justify the high price tag by the fact that these items will last me several years.

… to want to photograph women all day long, and to want to make them feel beautiful.

… that I have to get fully dressed, down to my shoes and put on make-up and do my hair to be productive. Even though I work from home.

… that I have 10 pairs of boots, and still want more. A girl can never have too many boots.

… to plan a girls trip to Country Jam.

… that I love country music and husband doesn’t, even though he’s from Texas and I’m not

… to travel alone. I plan on taking 48 hours every year, and going to a new city that I’ve never been to before, and just wondering around photographing all day long. Honestly, traveling alone is maybe one of the best medications anyone could take

… to choose to be happy, no matter what’s going on in our lives.

6 comments:

  1. Zara, I JUST came home from work to a spotless house, first time in a long while, feeling both exhilarated and guilty. There was so much dust in nooks and crannies.... I"ll have to get over it.
    I just got Mike a new espresso machine, and it makes such amazing cappuccinos and lattes, that I may now start saving that $4... wait, after they pay off for the cost of the machine (a lot!).
    Great post! Can't believe you like country music :).

    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The house looks amazing, and I couldn't be happier. I am totally loving it and no guilt about it. I will gladly give up buying an extra pair of shoes a month to keep having her come clean my house. It's amazing how perfectly sparkly it is.

      OH and the new espresso machine sounds fancy. I must come over to visit. Next time I'm in CO, we'll have to set up a date. :-)

      Delete
  2. loved this!! I wish i had 10 pairs of boots in my closet. A girl can never have enough boots :) also am obsessed with lululemon- completely worth the cost :)

    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna! I have a problem. It's a shoe problem, and I think my husband is ready to kill me. The saddest part is that now that we live in Arizona, my boots do not get very much wear out of em.

      Delete
  3. lol. i totally want someone to clean our apartment. it would make my life so much easier. until then, we'll save it for the weekend. P.S. i totally agree with the coffee splurge. sometimes, it's just easier. that's why i like eating out, too. no dishes and somebody else is cooking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OHH it is so worth it. Such a major stressor off my shoulders. I hate a dirty house. I hate when things aren't organized and it's just overall dirty, so having someone come clean has been the best thing in the world. Best money spent. EVER.

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...