I hate writing about me sections. Really. I'm awful at them, and I never really know what to say. But I do want you to get to know me and this little piece of the internet that I call my own. So here are some little facts about me.
- My husband and I recently moved to Sahuarita, Arizona. It's south of Tucson and a very small town.
- We were hoping to move to the Lone Star State, where husband is from.
- We're brand new home owners. We were fortunate enough to buy a very nice spec home from a builder and now are faced with the problem of what color to paint, what furniture to buy, how to get our enormous backyard in order and how to do it all on a budget.
- I have a degree in Psychology, I've never used it. I work for an awesome company that teaches people how to use their cameras.
- I'm also a photographer, you can see my work here.
- I am beyond in love with my beautiful dog, Lilly. She's my life. It's a little worrisome to husband.
- I cannot start my morning without coffee or tea. If I don't get my fix I'm a zombie. A zombie Zara is very unpleasant.
- Fresh flowers are a must in the house. They make me happy, especially bright colored ones!
- Cooking is my destresser, and yes that's a word.
- Husband can make a killer margarita... actually he makes amazing adult beverages!
- My grandfather (adoptive) is a lung cancer survivor. He rides his bicycle an average of 2000 miles every year... on a lung and a half. He's my hero.
- My first job was working for my grandfather in his bookstore. An antique bookstore filled with all kinds of treasures. I miss the bookstore.
- I am obsessed with shoes. I also have a nasty habit of falling in love with shoes that are equal to or greater in price to my car payments. FAIL.
- I miss Denver.
- Also, I miss my parents. I hate being away from them. We Skype almost everyday.
- Modern technology rocks my socks!
- We love to travel. Sadly, we haven't been able to do too much of it lately.
I'm glad you found this page. I hope you stay a while.