Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 30, 2011

Outfit – Summer Date Night

 

If I had unlimited money, and unlimited closet space this is an outfit that would find it’s way into my infinite closet!

image

This would be the perfect summer date night outfit. It’s so simple yet the heels dress it right up. I can see some red nails and possibly red lip stick with this one.

Megan Fox Curly Hair

I’d add some Megan Fox curls to the outfit and some dark lashes! So easy, and so perfect. I might have to go digging in my closet to try and recreate this outfit.

What is your go to summer date night outfit?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...