Happy Hump Day All! It’s now officially the second Wednesday of July! This past weekend was my grandmothers 80th Birthday and as well as my mother in laws birthday (not quite 80 yet). I’m a little sad that I’m so far away from my grandmother, and this July 8th, marks 5 years since I’ve seen either one of my grandmothers. I plan on making a trip out to Armenia in September. Keep your fingers crossed that it doesn’t cost me an arm and a leg, and possibly my first born child.
To continue on with the challenge, here are 9 loves!
1. First and foremost I love my husband, more than anything in the world. He drives me insane sometimes. He also makes me so bad I probably shoot sparks out of my ears. But I love him through it all.
2. My family. This is a no brainer. I could list out every single one of them individually, but that would be cheating. I have the best family ever. Really, my parents and brother are my best friends. There is no way around it. I tell them everything and know everything. I love them to the moon and back.
3. My Lilly Bug. Of course she gets her on point. I don’t know what I’d do without her around. She keeps me sane.
4. Good food and friends. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love good food and good company.
5. SHOES! If you know me even a little bit you totally know and understand this.
6. Reading. I love love love a good book, almost more than anything else!
7. A good glass of wine and my hubby’s margaritas. You have not tried a good margarita until you’ve had one of my hubby’s creations. Let me tell ya! This man can make a mean margarita!!
8. Cooking. This one doesn’t really warrant an explanation. I love food, therefore I love cooking.
I love lots of other things, but these are the first nine that popped into my head.
Hope your Wednesday is filled with lots of love