Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hey… It’s Okay

 
It’s Thursday and I am so excited to be linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Make Up  and Amber over at Brunch with Amber.
 
Its Ok Thursdays

It’s completely and totally okay that I squealed and raced to the door when my new lens arrived yesterday. I might have scared our UPS guy a little.

It’s also okay that I immediately put the lens on, and ran around the house taking random pictures of things. Here are some examples of the randomness I photographed to test out the lens.

IMG_8268IMG_8272IMG_8279 

These pictures are straight out of my camera with no editing. The colors and sharpness can be fixed and the pictures can really be enhanced through some Photoshop help. But hey… it’s okay to have raw pictures from the camera on the blog.

It’s okay to schedule a day, in the middle of the week to just go shopping, even though you don’t really need anything at all. Not only that but to end up buying not one, but two pairs of MEK jeans because they are on sale for $54.00. MEK New York Slim Boot Stretch Jean

It’s OKAY…

to not care what your hair looks like when you spent the day working at Barnes and Nobel

to hate when the phone rings, because it’s another customer with the same EXACT question

to hate the customer a little for being so lazy and not reading what is posted on the website

to crave a Mike’s even though it’s noon on a workday

to allow the husband to make a mess of the kitchen because he wanted to make beef jerky

and then to tell him that the beef jerky he spent 5 hours making was decent even though it was amazing, just to get him to like it even more when he got home

to leave the dishes in the sink overnight… especially when no one is coming over

to have a Skype dinner date with a good friend

to be ready for Fall and winter

to really be excited, sad and nervous about moving to a state where we don’t know anyone

and to talk entirely too much about moving.

Hope you all are having a great Thursday! Head on over to Neely’s and Ambers and link up with what you’re okay with this week.

Signiture

11 comments:

  1. Love that you snapped a pic of bud light lime!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lens did you get for your camera!? (and what kind of camera?) I have been playing more and more with my old film cameras lenses! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! UPS will be okay I'm that way when my makeup comes in lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun - really enjoyed reading it! So excited for your new lens - I'm in need of a new camera, so I love seeing what other people are getting!

    Does your BN have a Starbucks in it? The one where I used to live in Waco had one. I loved getting a drink and then going shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Skype dinner dates! Can't wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Love reading your "its ok thursdays" so much fun! Im glad you LOVE your new lens, the photos came out GORGEOUS... Love lovee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Bud Light Lime :) And it's totally acceptable to be THAT excited about a package from the UPS man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totes schedule time to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm completely the opposite to you - sooo excited for summer again! It's the first day of Spring for us on Thursday and I absolutely can't wait!! Need to bring out the bikini's and put my cars roof down again and drive her like a proper convertible again!

    xoxo
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm completely the opposite to you - sooo excited for summer again! It's the first day of Spring for us on Thursday and I absolutely can't wait!! Need to bring out the bikini's and put my cars roof down again and drive her like a proper convertible again!

    xoxo
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...