Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

 

It’s Wednesday, and that means that I’m link up with beautiful Jamie over at This Kind of Love.

Wednesdays have come to be one of my favorite days of the week. I love that they mark the end of Monday and Tuesday. They are a day before I get to have drinks and girl talk with two of my favorite women in the world. They include Yoga in the park with another one of my favorite women, and I get to work from home. How can you not love working from home.

This Wednesday I’m loving a few more things other then just Wednesday. First and foremost, I’m loving my handsome man, who surprised me with a new laptop that is much more capable of photo editing and has much better features then my old laptop.

24719_400055319364_507824364_5046650_3595689_n

Yup. I love him.

And the new laptop.

I’m also loving my new job. I am working for a company that is helping people get the best out of their cameras, and honestly, if you have a Chimpsy field trip in your area, you should defiantly consider taking a class. Especially, when we offer awesome GroupOn deals and the classes turn out to be $49.00. The job is great, and I’m learning so much more about it every day! Not only that, but I work with some great people who I respect and look up to.

Now I get to be one of those annoying happy people who loves her job. I think it’s about time, since I’ve pretty much hated almost every job I have ever had. Working for my grandfather at the bookstore was perfect, and that’s about it.

I’m also loving, that I am back to working out again, and hopefully I will stick to eat more. I am NOT loving the fact that my arms are getting a little fat. BOO. So it’s time to really kick it up a bit and work on these suckers.

I am loving that today is nice and cool here in Denver, and is only suppose to get up to the 80s. I feel bad for all of you out there in the 100+ heat. I know I’m dreading moving to a state that has had over a 100 degrees for the past several days. I just don’t do well in the heat.

Finally, I LOVE every single one of you. When I first started blogging, I didn’t think anything would come out of it. I was simply blogging away to have a record of my daily life, and keep myself accountable to exercising and being healthy. However, I’ve met some of the most amazing people through this little bloggy and I can honestly say that I’ve made some great friends here. So thank you, for being awesome.

Happy Wednesday!

Signiture

3 comments:

  1. I looooooooove reading these :) I love that pic of you and your hubby, SOO CUTE :) Im soo excited to see the photos your going to be taking! Your new job sounds super wonderful <3 HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a chimpsy class down in the OC, but it's a tad far for me. I was actually thinking of taking a photography class though!

    So glad I got to meet you here in this blogging world! I wish some of my dedicated readers lived close to me so I could meet them and be real life friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog.. so cute!

    http://breeeex33.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...