Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some changes :-)

 

There are some major changes happening in my life, and every single one of them for the better. So I’m thinking it’s time to give this little blog a sense of direction, maybe a bit of a facelift and get a bit more organized.

Please bare with me as I go through these changes throughout today and possibly tomorrow. I’m hoping it will all be set and one starting Thursday, but might take a few extra days.

Here are some of the new items I would like to incorporate in:

  • Outfit posts
  • Makeup tutorials
  • Guest posts

… and so on.

If you have any ideas, suggestions questions or anything else, please please please let me know. I kind of want to make this perfect Smile

 

xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive wanted to do a couple makeup tutorials in the past but got kind of shy :) maybe ill get into it too... im soooo excited i cant wait <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh excited for what you have in store!! I'd love to guest post. and i NEED help with outfitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could link your outfit posts up to My Style Monday! Just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blog look!! yay for doing it ourselves!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and yes I would love to guest post! just tell me when :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your tweet! Congrats on your good news!!

    And yes! Makeup tutorials would be great. I have literally one way of doing my makeup and I don't know others. Can you explain if it's a day or a night look too? And maybe how to turn a day to a night in a few steps?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, all these things are great! And I need to hear how the interview went!!! Love the new header, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your guest post at a Suitcase and Stilettos! I loved all the beautiful pics of Armenia and learning about it. Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to reading your blog more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think make up tutorials are such a great idea - I hardly see them on other blogs :) Good luck with all the changes going on for you at the moment - hope they are good changes!

    xoxo
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...