Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

22

Today's my birthday. 
I feel that 22 is going to be a big year. 
I always makes new year resolutions on my birthday :-)
My resolutions are always in the same number as the years I am turning. 
So this year I have a list of 22 that I want to accomplish before turning 23!

Here's my list:

1. Fit into my jeans!
2. Get healthy and stay healthy
3. Get a gym membership and go at least 3 times a week
4. Apply to grad school
5. Find a job in my field
6. Keep up with daily posts on the blog
7. Dive the Keys in Florida
8. Read a book a week
9. Do Kendi's 30 for 30 for at least one month every season! 
10. Start a graduate program
11. Buy a house
12. Pay off all bad debt
13. Become a better Photographer
14. Vacation to the Bahamas 
15. Send my parents on a vacation
16. Keep my nails painted for the whole year, and avoid acrylics
17. Paint more
18. Spend more time with Grandpa
19. Learn how to sew
20. Keep a journal
21. Get at least one ski trip in
22. Sort photos and finish scrapbooks!!! 

So there it is! I'll cross things off as I get them done! 
Some goals are short and simple, others will take more time to do, and some are just lifestyle goals that I would like to make a habit of. 

Tonight Donald's taking me out to dinner to Fogo de Chao, the restaurant where we had our wedding reception. 

Depending on what time we return I'll recap it! 

Hope you all have a fantastic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...