Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Grumpy Thursday

I'm grumpy... I've been running around everywhere but haven't really got anything accomplished. 
To top it all off, I've been really bad about documenting what I eat. However I've tried to go with the healthier choices...
The last picture of food I have is our dinner spread last night. 

Make your own Mexican bar!
Mexican Rice, faijita veggies, refried beans, grilled steak, grilled chicken, along with home made pico de gallo, queso, guacamole and all other goodies to garnish with!!

This was in a belated celebration of my birthday! 
My mother-in-law went all out and bought me a  bunch of scrapbooking goodies! 
Now I need to print more pictures, and as I was going through the years worth of pictures on my computer, I came across some from our trip to Cancun, Mexico...
These made me a little less grumpy... and a little bit more depressed that we wont see the ocean until April.


On a perfectly sunny day you could see eight different shades of blue across the ocean! 
Beautiful, and so peaceful!


The ocean is our favorite! We love the mountains of CO, but being by the ocean, diving and relaxing is our top priority. 


We stayed at the RUI Palace Las Americas (in case you can't read :-))
Not our favorite hotel, but it was in Cancun and we were there for the bars and nightclubs, so we dealt with it!


We met Courtney and Josh while there, and had a fantastic time! They are a fantastically fun couple to travel with, and we're hoping on a vacation sometime in the near future. 


We paid for our vacation in the amount of Don Julio we consumed! It made for some interesting stories!


We also spent a lot of time playing with my DSLR, and somehow we were able to take these pictures!
That's Donald and I standing on the balcony above the beach!
How cool?!!!!

Q. What is your current daydream location???



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hopping over. Beautiful photos. I have been a grumpy bear too the pictures definitely help.

    Current daydream location...Capetown. Ocean, animals cool, beautiful and the best food ever.

    You have a new follower too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...