Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Failing at being lazy :-(

I tried to get out of tutoring today due to the freezing weather, the amount of homework I have, the research due on Thursday and the books still to be listed by Wednesday... however, I couldn't get out of it.
This is what I woke up to. It was a little disappointing to see the sun shining since I was planning on being home, but it didn't last for too long. Now it's gloomy again :-)



 The little yellow car always makes me smile! It belongs to the son's girlfriend of the house, who as far as I understand has a really complicated family history and practically lives with the boyfriend's parents. Not only is the color a bright and happy one, but it also shows that there are nice and caring people in the world that take care of others.

For breakfast I had a toasted bagel with cream cheese! Plain on plain is fantastic and never gets old, however my favorite cream cheese is the Einstein Bros. JalapeƱo Cream Cheese... YUM! I also had a glass of ice tea, but it was Swiss Sweet Tea with Lemon ... it did not make me very happy.  

Nothing compares to the Arizona Sweet Tea!!! :-)





 I also starting reading a new book today that my grandfather got for me. It is Viktor E. Frankl's Man's Search for Meaning. So for I am really liking it. I only got through a bit since I just read while I ate. I will keep you updated on what I think.


After lunch I cleaned a little, and finally got my new centerpiece out of the box and onto the table! I think it looks pretty good. Not to thrilled with the fact that the base is a gold tint when the chandelier is silver, but oh well!

Then I got some homework done. Cleaned the kitchen a bit, and unpacked another box. Our bedroom is finally starting to be cleaned out. I just have two more piles to go through!



I made some queso since Donald was craving it. I must say it hit the spot! Perfect little snack for a cold, gloomy day. Especially since it's easy to munch on while doing other things!


 I also had some hot green tea! 


Along with a bunch of these! 

For lunch, I heated up some of the leftover refried beans from last night, and wrapped it up in a tortilla. Just a plain bean burrito with some Hot Sauce from Del Taco :-).

My lunch sitting on a pile of homework and work

 I'm off to check the homework that my student needs to get done, and brace myself for the freezing cold outside.

See you for dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...