Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

Unmotivated Student

I did four load of laundry, made breakfast, lunch and dinner for the family, cleaned the bedroom, and read a lot online, all to avoid getting to my Chemistry. In fact, I am doing it right now. Sitting here, thinking what else can I do to keep myself from opening the Chemistry textbook... Unfortunately, I've ran out of excuses and have a test first thing Wednesday morning. :-(

Lunch:



Home made breakfast taco with home made pico!!! 
One of the easiest things to make! Donald and I would make large batches of these and freeze 'em in small containers. Then pull out a container, microwave and you have a ready meal! 
Don't let the name full you, we eat these guys for breakfast, lunch and dinner! :-)

Dinner:


That picture does not do my dinner justice! Home made burger was amazing! 
Add a handful of fries and a pickle and it is perfect!

I've had major munchies today, I think it's got a lot to do with the fact that I've been trying to keep myself away from Chemistry: A molecular approach *Gahggg*

I also ordered the Vince Camuto's... :-D
I really need to stop shopping! 
SOOO... this will be the last pair of shoes I buy until graduation. 
So my goal is May.
Plus, I'm going to try and Kendi's 30 for 30 remix!!!
Granted I have to actually finish washing all my clothing, and organize my closet. 

Well... I guess it's actually back to the dreaded chemistry... :-(

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...