Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Birthday Blues

The countdown to my next birthday has begun. 
I've mentioned before that I love birthdays... actually I love anything that gives me a reason to dress up, eat good food and celebrate... and if you add a few gifts to the list then I am all set!
So the countdown till my next birthday starts, but there is also Donald's birthday, our anniversary, Christmas, and New Years in between now and than. Not to mention a few other celebrations!

Breakfast:

A toasted bagel with peanut butter and banana! Don't let the picture full you, I ate both halves, and it was fantastic! 

Snack:


I had some Ahoy Chips! chocolate chip cookies! They are so perfect with a cup of hot tea!

Lunch:


A home made chicken quesadilla with cheddar cheese and salsa Verde! Along with some fresh brewed ice tea, thanks to my fantastic hubby!

  Yup lunch was pretty awesome!  

___________________________________________________
Now for a recap of the birthday!!!!

We went out to dinner at Fogo de Chao, our favorite Brazilian restaurant!
We had some fantastic food, along with a bottle of one of our favorite wines!

Beringer's White Zinfandel 
It's a blush wine but classified under white Zinfandel. It's pretty fantastic!

 This was dessert! A papaya ice cream mousse! 

YUM!!!


 Donald went to Shane again! He bought me a ring for my right hand! I love blue sapphire and they just happen to be Donald's birth stone!

I will get the rest of the birthday, my new hair and boots up in the next post!

Time for homework... -_- 

2 comments:

  1. That pictures of the cookies is really good! I love good photography! :)

    I would love a right hand ring from my hubby, but shhhh, don't tell. I'm waiting for him to figure it out on his own! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jasmine. That picture was taken with my DSLR! I wish I could drag it with me everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...