Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 25, 2011

CBCLs, Tutoring and packing

I hate oversleeping...
and by oversleeping I mean turning off my alarm and snuggling into bed
only to realize that I have to be at work in a matter of 40 minutes and it takes me 30 to get there.
That's how my morning started today.
Boo! 

I really felt like this guy!!!

_____

I spent the day re-entering data into the computer, because some idiot decided to give out the wrong measures to the patients...
So now we have to re-enter, 
then convert...
It really is kind of a pain.

_______

After Children's I spent came home and had leftovers, 
and ran out the door to tutor...

I tutored for 4 to 7...
It was a long day!


The highlight of my day was finding this picture! 
This is my dream!!!
I'm in the market for a 67-69 Camaro SS/RS !!!
It will be refurbished to look like my 2010 2SS/RS in snow white with a solid black strip!!


She's missing her 1st gen sister.

_____

Now I'm off to pack for our ski trip tomorrow!
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...