Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

Vince Camuto has stole my heart!

I've been MIA due to an unfair amount of Chemistry homework that was dumped on my lap by my professor... along with a test this Wednesday. I don't know what this lady is thinking but she can't just give us 60 questions for homework with less then 72 hours to get it done, especially when she did an awful job of actually lecturing about it. 

Okaiiieee ... I'm done venting about Chemistry... 

Breakfast:


An apple with peanut butter! It was deliciouses!!!


Yup, it was great enough to take two pictures! 

Over this weekend my mother bought a pair of Vince Camuto Oxfords and I am drooling over them!!!

I really want them!! :-)

Q: Do you think the shoes are worth it?! They are super comfy! 

2 comments:

  1. Apples and peanut butter definitely worth two pictures! The Camuto Oxfords...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those oxfords. I'm nit sure I could handle such a high wedge, but I'm kind of a wuss. They'd look great with almost everything though - I say go for it.

    And apples and peanut butter are the best breakfast (and lunch, and snack) ever. Yum.

    www.dresswithcourage.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...