Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 18, 2011

Life as We Know It

Today was an excellent day filled with family and friends. I love the fact that my Fridays are now free to do as I please. I especially love having my lunch/coffee date with my grandfather and date nights with Katy. 

After having a fantastic Italian dinner with Katy, Kevin and their adorable daughter Kodi, I came, parked myself on the couch with every intention of getting some homework down, however I ended up watching Life as We Know It with Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel


The movie didn't get stellar reviews but was recommended by Katy, who's opinion I value highly, so I gave it a shot. 
Not only did it have me laughing my butt off, but it also made me reflect on a serious question that I feel everyone should think about, if they are every going to have children. 

Donald and I are blessed to have an amazing family and a handful of fantastic friends. In those select few friends are Katy and Kevin, who are an amazing couple as well as fantastic parents. Not only that, they our closest friends. We know that no matter what happens we can call up Katy and Kevin and they would be there for us in a heartbeat. 

Watching Life as We Know It, I affirmed our decision that when we have children we would like Katy and Kevin to be the godparents. (We really hope they agree :-)) 

If anything were to happen to Donald and I, I would trust no one else to take care of our child(ren). Both, Katy and Kevin, are the type of friends millions will die for. They are honest, caring, trusting and above all amazing people who would do anything to make life a little easier and brighter for their friends and family.
Did I mention that they are also phenomenal parents????!!! 

I am honestly blessed and very honored to call them my friends. 

Q: If you have children or plan on having children, who would you name as their godparent and/or guardian and why?
  

1 comment:

  1. That amazing that you have someone like that that you trust so much.

    And about the comment you left me, I'll definitely let you know about my thoughts. I think I'll live the teenage dream color. I want to see the ack shatter work. I have also been eyeing the Texas collection and saw it today and couldn't pick. I want several of those colors too. That'll be my next purchase.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...