Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And I am back…

After a very interesting weekend spend with my mom and mother-in-law in the middle of the no where “scrapbooking.”

While I love photography, putting pictures together and making memories, this weekend was full of uncomfortable beds, bitchy women and no internet. 

I had so much to do between Thursday and Friday afternoon when we left that I wanted to shoot myself in the foot or just hide in my bed!!!

But now I am back. Somewhat sane, and ready to get cracking on work! I started out this morning with much productivity and have been moving along at a pretty impressive pace (at least for my slow-poke and procrastinating self).

morning shot 2

This sight I saw as I drove to work this morning! It was beautiful, and this picture taken on my phone (while driving … oops) does it no justice. Sights like these are the reason I love CO so much. The mountains peaks covered in a sheet of white snow with amazing sunrise colors!

Breakfast

While Irina and I worked away, I had a toasted bagel with a cup of vanilla latte. It was satisfying and kept me going until I got home for lunch! While at Barnes & Nobel, I picked up a book for Donald’s Grandma’s birthday and will be sending it to her tomorrow with my mother-in-law.

Nails

My nails were chipped and yucky, so I repainted once I got home. This is my construction orange, the color is an old OPI I have called It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane, It’s OPI. I don’t know how I feel about this color.


What y’all think?

                   green teaLunch

Lunch consisted of some hot green tea, much needed on a cloudy and some what chilly day, and a sandwich made with prosciutto and smoked gouda on French bread!

It was fantastic!

Now I must run to work, but expect another post with my run update and some packing tips later tonight!

<3 Z

2 comments:

  1. "Bitchy women and no internet." I hate vacations like that!!

    Happy that you made it home safe and sound. And the orange is so summer, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the orange color! It seems different, and as far as I can tell the bright and out there polishes are what is definitely in style these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...