Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A laid back Saturday

I got to sleep in with my hubby today!

Then I enjoyed an iced coffee with my mother while walking around an outdoor mall in 70 degree weather!

IMG_1180

I found this outfit!


Which I think I am in love with! I love the four different bright colors! The outfit is from NY&Co, where I haven’t shopped in years, but the rediscovery is defiantly good. I will be back soon!  
I skipped out on my run, and think that okay because I’ll make it up tomorrow!

                                                                    IMG_1181

I also discovered a new store! Charming Charlie! Which has a ton of different accessories at very, very reasonable prices. I scored a new pair of earrings which I’d excited to wear! I will be visiting this store again very soon!

 IMG_1182IMG_1183 

After my little excursion with my mama! The hub and I went out to target to find an ottoman for our loft, where we could stuff a bunch of junk and have it out of the way!

Then it was dinner time, and we grilled up some burgers and steaks, with a side of a garden salad and home made French fries.

In short, I’ve just been a bum! My to-do list is a mile long, including last minute homework and laundry. So for now, I’m going to go and get on my mile long to do list!

xxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...