Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shoe’s always fit

Christian Lubotine
“Shoes like these should not be locked in a closet! They should be living a life of scandal, and passion and getting screwed in an alleyway by a billionaire while his frigid wife waits in the limo thinking that he just went back into the bar to get his cellphone.”  -- In Her Shoes
I almost forgot what it felt like to wear heels, and how sexy they make me feel. These past few months, as I lead a life of a college student constantly in a pair of Payless moccasins my favorite and beloved heels sit in the closet almost forgotten!!!

Today, I wore a pair of my favorite heels with a pair of jeans, and re-discovered the wonder of wearing heels, and why I love shoes so much! Here are the top 5 reasons why I love heels:


1. Heels make legs look aHHH-mazing. High heels have a tendency of showing of legs. Even if you have short legs a pair of sky-high heels can elongate them and make them look very sensual.


2. Feeling sexy!! Wearing heels, even with a pair of raggedy jeans, can make anyone feel sexy. I am not saying wear the above $4000 Christian Louboutins with your $20 Target jeans… that would be a little strange, but wearing a pair of wedges or heels with jeans that come over the shoe, gives every girl that extra spark in their step. It’s like wearing the lacy underwear, you don’t wear it for the world to know, but because it makes you feel sexy and confident (eventually I’ll write a post on this).


3. Confidence. Heels have been associated with powerful and influential women. You don’t see Mrs. Obama or Sarah Palin wearing slip-ons or moccasins when appearing in public. Heels have a whole new level of status associated with them, hence they are a confidence booster! I am a strong believer that a pair of shoes can make or break a deal!


4. They make you stand out. Any time you throw on a pair of heels, people feel that you are a bit more dressed up. Like I said, even with a pair of jeans heels can make the outfit much more dressy! People, yes even here the west, notice when someone is well dressed. Heels make you stand out! People notice and you will always get complements!


5. They always fit!! This is my favorite reason to by shoes, especially beautiful heels. No matter what, they will always fit. When the movie In Her Shoes came out, my mother watched in awe as my excuses appeared on the screen! My shoes make me happy! When I’m having a bad day, I can always go play with my shoes, and they always make me smile.

In short, I love shoes. They are fantastic, and I’ve vowed to wear more of my 100+ pairs of shoes! Maybe I’ll do a challenge where I wear a different pair for 30 days!!

Q. What is your favorite pair of shoes? What's your shoe philosophy?

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are gorgeous! I want to go shoe shopping now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy. i cant see past those shoes. oh.m.gee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...