Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is in the Air–Day 2

 

Once again, I’m linking up with Amber and Meghan for the Spring is in the Air Challenge!

 



Today’s Question is:

What’s your favorite Spring outfit (or two)?

I must say this relates right back to yesterday’s post! I love dresses, and am currently really hung up on dresses that are knee length and have that never-aging classy look. Many of the new dresses at White House Black Market have caught my eye!

 

I am also loving the maxi look. I’ve always adored dresses and skirts that had a full skirt, which reached to the floor. There is something very sensual about having a full length skirt on, that covers up the legs, and only lets the shoes peek through.

 

There is just something so laid back about the above looks that draws me to them. I am really looking forward to expending my dress and skirt collection this spring!

1 comment:

  1. I ended up repeating too. I was talking about how I wanted to have a maxi dress yesterday and ended up talking about it again today! Thanks for playing along today again! Can't wait to see your answers to the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...