Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A small dilemma

I started out this blog as a way to keep track of what I’m eating, and strive to become healthier. However, I found myself rambling about random things, then deleting everything I typed because I don’t feel it fits the bill that I originally set up.

I want this blog to be not only about what goes into my mouth and how much fat I’m burning at the gym but also about my life which includes things such as a ridiculous obsession with shoes, my undying love for fast cars, country music, cooking and lots of books! I also want to incorporate our travels, life goals and achievements into this blog.

I don’t want to have to choose between all my favorite things!!!


And here is the dilemma… Every blog I read has one specification, they are dedicated to food, fitness, clothing, fashion, cooking or some other little niche in the world of internet! I can’t find one little thing that I want to write about Sad smile. I want to share all of my life… well… okay… maybe I’ll keep some things to myself. Winking smile.

So my question to you is:

How do you incorporate a layout to include all these little things? How do you come up with a structure that is as complex as your personality?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...