Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday Wants!


I decided that I’ll be doing a Wednesday Wants weekly post, just because there are so many things that I want!
I think I’ll limit myself to 5 things!

So today’s wants are:

1. A 50mm 1.4 Canon lens for my baby
She’s absolutely beautiful and takes amazing pictures! And for a little less then $400 it can be all mine!

2. This LBD from White House Black Market


3. These little beauties from Aldo’s


4. Some new workout songs for  my brand new iPod Shuffle




5. A good nights sleep!



My accomplishment for the day is pretty fantastic!
I did my second Body Pump class, and survived. I almost didn’t go, but then I knew that my friend was waiting for me, and I got up, put on my workout clothes, shaved my legs and braved the wind!

I’m so happy I went to the gym!
I can feel or the gunk stored in my cells and my fat starting to melt away. I have more energy and feel so much better about myself.

My legs, abs, back and arms are still sore and but it’s the good kind of pain. It means some thing is happening and my body is working.

Yay!

Goodnight all!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That's a cute dress! Love it. I'm not sure my 5'1 frame could do that LBD justice, however.

    I want a new lens for my SLR too. Hubby and I JUST checked some out over the weekend. They are so darned expensive! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little black dress is gorgeous!!! Im also loving the shoes. Im liking the "want wednesday" post idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...