Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 3, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge – Day 3

 

Here is my update for the 30 Day Photography Challenge. Lori over at Happy Chaos life inspired got this thing going, and my friend Kristen over at Asymmetrical Joy let me know about it.

Day 3: Clouds

Today was not a very cloudy day. In fact it was hot, with almost perfectly clear skies. Not a single cloud available for a photo shoot. But then I changed some settings and made one come out to play. He was sort of boring, but this is what y’all get.

Day 3. Clouds 

I had to reduce the exposure and enhance the contrast for you to even see the soft layer of clouds. Can’t complain though, today was beautiful and if the wind wasn’t there it would have been perfect.

I’m off to dewrinkel some clothes for the Blog Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...