Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wee Bit ‘about Me

 

I am linking up with Leigh Ashley!

 

{one} do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in something out there, a spirit or what not, but I can’t say I truly believe in ghosts. I have no proof one way or another so honestly I couldn’t tell you.

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
Depends on who I’m around and what the situation calls for. I can be a great listener and a very annoying talked giving all kind of “psychological” advice to people who do not need it.

Smile

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
I like getting up early, because I feel that I get more accomplished but I tend to be lazy when it comes to getting out of bed. My bed is entirely too comfortable, and especially when the husband is there with me.

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
Tango. It has always been my favorite form of dance. Now only if I could get the husband to dance with me.

{five} what's your favorite drink?
I love water, really! I also love margaritas, rum and coke and some other alcoholic beverages. I also LOVE cranberry juice.

{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
Our passports and other documents which are kept in an easy to grab and go file folder. My computer and camera. I’m assuming that my husband would be able to get out on his own, otherwise I’d leave everything and grab him.

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
That’s a long time, but I’d have to go with Mt. Fuji, some of the best sushi in town.

{eight} who inspires you the most?
My grandfather who has had an incredible life, and continues to encourage everyone around him to travel more, educate themselves and just be better people!

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
Humm, Richard Bach, Princess Kate, and Jennifer Anniston

{ten} sneakers or sandals?
Sandals!

 

Head over and link up all!

7 comments:

  1. Tango would be awesome - I watch it on Strictly Come Dancing (UK Version of Dancing With The Stars) and always wish that I could do it.

    {Found you via Wee Bit Wednesday}

    ReplyDelete
  2. richard hatch!? haah awesome ;-) and i totally prefer sandals (or in my case...flip flops) over sneakers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about getting up and going in the morning--but my bed is so wonderful too!! sometimes i set an alarm in a different room so i have to get up--isn't that terrible?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely pick Chipolte for my restaurant for the next 5 years! Hands down! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i enjoyed reading your answers to this. i actually answered the same thing about getting up early just so i get a lot accomplished :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ms. Anniston! She's one of my favs!

    Great answers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...