Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

30 Days of Photography – Day 7

 

Here is my update for the 30 Day Photography Challenge. Lori over at Happy Chaos life inspired got this thing going, and my friend Kristen over at Asymmetrical Joy let me know about it.

Day 7: Fruit

I’ve been up since 6 AM today, and you know what?! I kind of like it. I love sleeping in, but today I’ve just been productive or so I think. I think I’m going to try and get up at 6 tomorrow too. Maybe my day will be just as productive.

Smile

As for the picture today… well I couldn’t make up my mind as to what I really liked. It started out with this:

Day 7. Fruit 1

but the lighting was all goofy. I guess I really shouldn’t wait until 7 PM to try and take a picture.

Day 7. Fruit 2

So then I moved my Granny Smith apple to the stones, because I’m an artist and I thought the contrast would be nice. I think it sort of failed. But I figured it was better then being hidden by the green grass and stupid lighting.

Day 7. Fruit 3

Then I took a bite out of my apple, and a light bulb went off. Again because I believe myself to be an artist I figured what’s more artsy then a picture of an apple with a bite in it?!

Day 7. Fruit 4

And then I had the brilliant idea to document how I eat my apples for you. Reconsidered this silly idea once I realized how much effort it would take to take a picture after every bite.

Hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday!

Smile

1 comment:

  1. haha this was fun and my mouth is watering for a granny smith!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...