Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 1, 2011

Not so Motivational Friday

 

I’m really trying to find motivation to get me going on this chemistry and the million other things that need to get done, and honestly… I have no motivation. All I want is for 4:30 PM to be here so I can go and pick up the Husband from the airport and spend the rest of the day cuddling on the couch.

Too bad, that I actually need to pass this stupid class so that I can graduate, so that we can move, so that life can move on.

Hence here are my motivations to get me off my butt and moving.

Graduation! I’ve been seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for entirely too long. Now I just want to be done. And if I don’t crack down and pass this class, that light will stay exactly where it’s been the past two years.

 

I promised myself that I will book a trip to Mexico or another tropical location the second I see “Graduated” written on my transcript. Hence, the image of a beautiful white beach, and clear blue water is tempting me to actually sit down and study.

That’s about all I can think of. It really is sad how unmotivated a student can get when it comes to the last semester of their degree program. Don’t get me wrong, I love learning and studying and researching, however when it is a topic I am not interested in and know that I will never use the information again it becomes very difficult to keep focused and learn.

Q. What are some ways you keep motivated? What do you do when you have no motivation but you need to get things done? Do you set up a reward system to keep you going?

 

Welp… off to do some more chemistry. Have a fantastic and lovely Friday my loves.

2 comments:

  1. I have a reward system. I mean, the Atlantis and losing weight thing is my big one...but I generally need smaller ones along the way. Right now I don't have any magic words, but you know you can do it, and just think how good it'll feel to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to set up a small rewards system. Especially with this chem class. I think I will buy myself a new bikini if I get at least a 75% on my test :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...