Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Runner’s high

 

… I’m still waiting to get to the point where I get a runner’s high and can keep running. Last night, I repeated Week 2 Day 1 of Couch to 5K, since I missed my week three due to studying for an exam that turned out to be pointless anyways.

image

With a warm up and a cool down it was a total of 30 minutes on the treadmill. After this I did about 20 minutes of abdominal work, which wasn’t really enough because I can’t really feel it today. I also spent another 2 minutes jump-roping and 8 minutes stretching. I’m really thinking of adding some Yoga into my workout plan. The P90X Yoga was pretty awesome but super hard. Any suggestions for a good beginner yoga class or workout?

I also drank a ton of water! I think I was being a bit of a water hog. 

That’s all for my update from Day 2, keep your eyes peeled for a Wednesday Wants (see previous issues here and here) and a Day 3 of 25 Days of Fitness (Day 1, and Day 2). 

Zara - 1

1 comment:

  1. i started this and got to the 4th week and stopped bc of a bad blister. BUT its a great program and shows you that you can do it. great job!

    i need to get back into it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...