Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

Book Club Link Up !!

 

I’m so excited to link up with Megan over at A day in the life… for her weekly Book Club posts!

 

This week I finally got back into reading. Now that my final semester of undergrad is over, and I can take a breath before my June 6th class starts back up. I’ve been trying to finish the series I started a while back at the recommendation of my Mister and Father-in-Law.

The series is called the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher. This is a fiction series and more of a “boy read” so if you are interested in mysteries and detective stories this is one heck of a good series to read. There are 13 books and I believe that Mr. Butcher is working on another one.

I am currently on Book 9, and have loved every single one of these books. Dresden is funny, and will make you laugh out loud a great deal.

Here are all the other books in order:

image

image

Have any of you read these?

If you have, can you guess who we were for last Halloween?!

IMG_0030

IMG_0034IMG_0035

 

<3 Hope you are having a great Friday and hope you decide to pick these lovelies up!

They are fun to read!

4 comments:

  1. Those sound like fun reads! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the customes! Great idea!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read any of these books, but I'm more of a chick lit kinda girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those books must be great if you're reading the whole series! Ive never really been a fan of fiction but Im pretty sure it can be entertaining! I cant wait to be done with this semester so I can enjoy some leisure books myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...