Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

Gratitude Monday

 

There are things in life that we should all be grateful for… here is my list:

 

No I am not grateful that I had a final exam today, but that the final is over. There is a weight off my shoulders and now I just have to weight to know weather or not I will have to retake the class in the summer. I’m hoping for the NOT part, since I suck at Chemistry.

Picture 186

I’m grateful for our family, the love and support that they show us on a daily basis can never be replaced.

Picture 024

I’m grateful that I have experienced a sunrise as beautiful as this, and look forward to more of these amazing moments in nature.

I’m grateful and thankful for our health, the fact that we have a roof over our heads and food on the table. I’m guilty of taking things for granted, and complaining a bit more then I should. But when I sit down and look at the life I have, the people in my life, the opportunities presented and everything else, I have no room for complaints only for gratitude.

I hope that you are having a very grateful and fantastic Monday.

3 comments:

  1. i'm grateful the day is almost over. yayayay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous sunset! love the pic of you and your fam. so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...