Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Graduation – Dress to Impress

 

Graduation Outfit

Print dress, 425 GBP Christian louboutin shoes, $610 Gionni vintage jewelry, 20 GBP Ben Amun pearl jewelry, $170 Flower hair accessory, $4.99

If money was not an issue, this would be the outfit I would be wearing next Saturday under the ugly cap and gown.

I have a similar dress, and jewelry. I might have to find shoes and the headband though. The colors will be red, black and white though. 

Hope y’all are having a great Saturday… I’m spending my day studying. BOO!

4 comments:

  1. I love the outfit. You have great taste in style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! Congratulations to you!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love it! The dress is presh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...