ANYways! The Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi turned out way better then I thought, it was actually edible. I usually don’t like fish that is fishy in smell and taste… I don’t know if you know what I mean but it sort of tastes salty without any salt. However the glaze really helped and it went pretty well with the mashed potatoes, it would have been better with just white Jasmine rice.
The best part about this recipe was that it was super easy, fast and I had everything it required at home.
You will need:
- 3 tbsp of Honey
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 4 medium or 6 smaller filets of Mahi Mahi
1. In a shallow glass bowl/dish mix the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, ginger and olive oil together.
2. Stick the Mahi Mahi filets in the dish and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat,
4. Get the fish out of the refrigerator and get ready to fry them, make sure to hang on to the marinade
5. Fry the fish for 6 minutes on each side, and another 4 on each after that
6. Remove fish and set aside.
7. Pour reserved marinade into skillet and heat the mixture until it reduces to a glaze.
8. Spoon the glaze over the fish and serve
DONE! Now just ENJOY!