Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sometimes I want to scream

and possibly punch someone.

I may or may not have thrown a temper tantrum these past few days.
I also may or may not have stumped around the house, mad at the world because it was snowing and I couldn't wear the dress I picked out for graduation.

I may or may not have had an almost complete mental breakdown over the lack of closet space, the mountain of dirty laundry, and the dust on our TV stand.

I may or may not have tried to throw my textbooks out the window, only to be reminded that it's our yard, and I'd have to pick them up eventually.

I'm sorry I've been gone this past week. I had lots of fun posts planned and all kinds of ideas running through my had, then reality hit me and all I wanted to do was pull the covers over my head and hibernate for the next few months.

We also might have booked a trip to the Twin Cities to realized that neither one of us really wanted to go out there, and are now stuck trying to figure out how to convince Frontier to refund our money or at least give us credit for a flight to Austin.

In short, my week has been a bit of a nightmare, mixed in with a fare share of freaking out, and topped with some very adult like temper tantrums.

I'll be back tomorrow with something more exciting then stressing over snow, the obnoxiously large zit, the dirty clothing and other such things... :-)

Hope y'all had a great weekend. <3  

1 comment:

  1. Aww hope this week is better than the last!

    p.s. I was huffing and puffing around last night because I had nowhere to put my clothes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...