I hate Mondays, they are the worst day of the week. I hate having to get up early to go to class, I hate having to spend the afternoon in an office with a million fills. I hate the Monday morning drive downtown… and above all I hate that I have to wait five days before I can sleep in again.
- that this is the last Monday of chemistry, hopefully forever.
- for the amazing Sunday evening, filled with great friends, great food and fantastic conversation.
- that my knee is not in lot of pain, and hope to keep it that way.
- for having completed a good chunk of my Fiction Writing Assignments for the semester.
- this blog, and the purpose that it has given me
- for the exciting new opportunity that came my way, and those that are still to come
- the family and friends that support me no matter what
Above all, I’m grateful for the fantastic life that the Mister and I have been able to create, and the opportunities that are knocking on our door.
I hope that you all have a phenomenal Monday, and that you count your blessings.
I may be gone for this week trying to cram my little brain with chemistry for the final. I sort of need at C or better to pass the class, so that’s taking priority right now. If I am gone, I will make sure to have lots of updates for y’all when I am back. There are a few fun and exciting things on my drawing table.