Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 29, 2011

How to walk in heels

 

I was just browsing through Facebook and came across this little article titled How to walk in heels. I thought I’d share because there are so many people I see stumbling around in sky high heels looking a little very ridiculous!

image

image 

Walking in high heels it tricky business, and honestly it took me forever to get use to being in heels, walking around and not tripping over myself. Granted, I’m still as clumsy as ever, so being careful doesn’t do me much good.

I feel that these tips are really helpful, and I even learned a thing or two from InStyle.

Hope this helps out a bit! Let me know what your tricks to wearing high heels are!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know I look ridiculous when I wear heels. But I have a hard time walking normal without accidentally falling over so it's not too much of a surprise

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many woman need to read this. Especially if they are going to wear 5" platforms. You pretty much look like a fool in shoes that high when you can't walk in them. I wear heals often, i just pretend i'm on a runway. haha so lame, but it gives me the confidence needed to stay upright and not wobble. Though I am clumsy by nature and I always end up tripping in a crack or over my own feet. Even standing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...