Photobucket                                               PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our first 5K

 

I am running my first 5K today… I’m thinking I’ll be doing intervals more or less.

This past Thursday my Mother-in-Law announced that there was a Weight Watchers 5K walk/run coming up on Sunday that she was going to do. Yesterday we found out that she wanted all of us to show up and support her by participating in the walk/run.

It turns out, I’ll be running (out of breath and miserable) my very first 5K without really knowing what the heck I am doing. YAY! note the sarcasm!!

The reason why I’m running it is because the husband stated that there was no way he would do it if I didn’t at least try to run it. And I didn’t want my MIL to be disappointed that her son didn’t show up. So, we’re running.

If I survive the day, I’ll update you on how it went.

Smile

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. yay! Hope everything went well! I've always wanted to run a 5k but never had the courage! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    Also: I gave you a stylish blogger's award today! You can claim it at my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Leave comments, questions or suggestions! They make me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...